msn live traffic

pages

24.5.11

:'((

Can we pretend that Airplanes, in the midnight sky are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now- Airplanes

__________________________

Just a simple wish, God. I want to back to my old life. This is not about heartbreaking or anything, I just want to be the old Nells, not burdened with over thoughts like this. I'm tired of trying to grab an empty wind. I feel exactly as I've tried hard, but everything looks away. And when no one pushed me again, I'll never spread my wings wide. I've been trying to fly on myself, but I fell. And I cried. Crying because sometimes life is not fair. Seeing other children who can fly high, while I was still crawling.
I want to quickly be in the future, when things look better than today.
Could I stop for a moment? I ran out of tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment