msn live traffic

pages

22.5.11

Ours.

Just want to share some picts from BAZAAR EVENT in my school. Well, it was held on May 8th 2011, sorry for late post (again) :p
Btw, my class got Italy theme in this event. Yea, we have to be an Italian for one day !! :D

Pray first

Our icon, Phie
Another one, Ajeng
 Black & white dress code
 Our girls
Ina with her unyu face :p
Haniva
Our boys, they look so cute, huh ? :D
 Salman, blurry -_-
They made their own t-shirt, cool!

 Me and my super friend, cyphee :3
Me and iin
LOL
Busy busy busy
We sell coffee, yumm
My favorite candid
Pairs

Although I feel super tired, have to wake up at 4 am, running here and there, but it was totaly FREAKING FUN!! And my class got 3rd winner for best-stand categorize, wow! Thanks for PK-OSIS SMAN 1 Gresik, GOOD JOB for y'all :)
Also, for my dearest class, XI IPA 8, y'all ROCK!:D


No comments:

Post a Comment