msn live traffic

pages

28.3.11

#factsaboutme

I am a morning person. I am a perfectionist. I am an only child. I am currently in my PJs. I am currently pregnant. I am currently suffering from a broken heart. I am left handed. I am married. I am addicted to MySpace. I’m shy around the opposite sex. I bite my nails. I currently regret something I have done. When I get mad I curse. I don’t like anyone. I enjoy rock music. I enjoy RNB and pop. I enjoy jazz music. I have a car. I have a cell phone. I have a pet. I have at least one brother or sister. I have been to another country. I have been told that I’m smart. I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor. I have had a broken bone. I have caller ID on my phone. I have changed a lot over the past year. I have had surgery. I have killed another person. I have had my hair cut within the last week. I have had the cops called on me. I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t. I have mood swings. I have rejected someone before. I have seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I have watched Sex and the City. I like Shakespeare. I love to cook. I love Michael Jackson. I love sleeping. I love to shop. I miss someone right now. I own over 100 CDs. I own over 100 DVDs. I own and use a library card. I practice a religion that is not considered mainstream. I read books for pleasure in my spare time. I sleep a lot during the day. I strongly dislike math. I think Britney Spears is pretty. I will try ALMOST anything once. I work at a job that I enjoy. I would classify myself as ghetto. I can name all seven dwarfs from Snow White. I am currently wearing socks. I am tired. I am currently waiting for someone. I lost contact with someone. I hate Miley Cyrus. I think Party In The USA is catchy. I’d date Harry Potter. I can name all the past presidents of the United States. I know who was president before George Bush. I love pickles. I need the internet to live. I prefer vanilla over chocolate. I watched Star Trek. I watched all six movies of Star Wars. I own an Xbox. I think music is life. I prefer bands than singers.

No comments:

Post a Comment