msn live traffic

pages

23.12.13

I almost do.

Hello, fairies. I'm back on my track now. Being struggle with college thingy lately, overwhelmed. Facing homework, paper, final project, final report do make me like *h#!%^&$}{{$%##. You can simply read it as Aaargh. When I do tired with all that things, I spell magic words from Mrs. Maria, my college teacher "Am I moving or progressing?" And to be honest, it works. I don't want to be someone who just moving, doing all homework, paper, final project or final report just because these are their duty. What I want is progressing, get some added values for myself after doing that things. Simple, but we often forget it. Well, for you who asking am I still with him, I have to answer no for that question. It has been over for 3 years we're being together, and it was very hard to let someone who ever be your everything to go. And I'm still trying to get over that. But life must goes on, people said. Maybe he's not my other-half but I'm very grateful have ever thought he would be. Thank you for being my best in 3 years lately, and forgive me for all mistakes that I ever did, for all painful you ever felt. Live your life wisely, dear one. 


PS.
And I just wanna tell you, it takes everything in me not to call you.
And I wish I could run to you, and I hope you know every time I don't, I almost do.

No comments:

Post a Comment