msn live traffic

pages

8.2.11

I wish I have a happy ending, like them.


sometimes I feel jealous with Cinderella, although she had a wicked stepmother and bad stepsisters, but in the end she found the prince and live happily ever after with her true love. I was wondering, does the writer never learn from the real life? there is no happily ever after.
I wish life could be as simple as that, meet the evil witch, eating an apple poisoned, fell asleep for pretty long and then awakened by a kiss prince. but then I realized, there's no two people who have the same fate, isn't it?  
from all the books I've ever read, I found out that :
life need to fight, because our lives is worth enough for that.
so, don't ever give up, we never know how it ends before we live it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment